See our new video, “Timber’s Cover-Up”
- Published articles about forestry pesticide spraying and Oregon’s forest practices
- Community Efforts & Events
Find out what’s happening in or near your community, and how you can join the growing network of concerned citizens affected by Oregon’s forestry practices.
- Toolkit to Take Action
Learn more about how to write letters to the editor, contact your legislator, and report violations of forestry practices.
- More info on state & private forest practices
- Pesticide Exposure & Forestry Violations Resources: Listings of state agencies/hotlines to report exposure or other forestry violations.
- Pesticide Exposure Incident Report Form
Beyond Toxics is compiling information about aerial spray exposure so we can document the extent and types of problems faced by Oregonians around the state. Note: this is for our information only and does not constitute an official report to authorities.
More resources from Beyond Toxics
- 10 Steps to Take When Suspecting Pesticide/Herbicide Drift (PDF)
- Chemical Trespass & Human Rights (includes video clips)
- Chemical Trespass Stories (written and audio clips)
Timber’s Cover-Up (public showings to be announced)
Behind The Emerald Curtain (see the scheduled screening times/locations) – preview below…
DRIFT: A Community Seeking Justice (a collaboration project among University of Oregon students and the Cedar Valley community)
This Is Our Watershed (5:57)
Photo Gallery (coming soon)